Inconstant, Incipient, Infrequent, Inadequate

I was going for a pun with the title of a film I've never seen (but directed by a Brazilian! :-) and which is completely garden-unrelated, but I'm thinking that Inconstant is not the most precise word for the kind of wannabe gardener that I am...

Incipient might fit the bill better. Infrequent would be an accurate description, as well a Inadequate, but it's not every day that you come up with a reasonably ok blog name, so I'll stick with Inconstant.

(and you may have noticed that I happen to love words that begin with the negative prefix "in")

I think it's crazy to have just started two new blogs (this and another one about clothes/fashion), but I'm hoping I'll enjoy them. I love my main blog of 12+ years, but I wanted to have a few new creative outlets. Let's see how it will work out for me. In the end they may end up like the other two blogs I created (links in profile) that were very short-lived, but I don't mind if that happens. After all, I blog mostly for my own enjoyment, now that the "golden age" of blogging has faded away. ;-)

Well, if you stumble upon this, welcome to this slightly "inadequate" space, I will be sharing my thoughts and, most importantly photos, of gardens, flowers, etc.

Comments